What is our STD Test at home?
What does it include?
Even though Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are the most common of the three in the profile:
- Chlamydia: one of the most common infections in the community.
- Gonorrhoea: a common and resistant infection that needs quality treatment.
- Ureaplasma: not well known, but one of the most common of the 3 main diseases.
Why choose our 3-in-1 kit?
- Laboratory Direct Prices
- Laboratory Direct Support
- Because we use CE-certified PCR laboratory equipment that sensitively and accurately detects Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Ureaplasma.
- Next Day Delivery
- Results in 1-3 days
What do the STI tests Include?
Self Swab Sample
- Sample tube with liquid.
- Specisafe plastic case.
- Return bag UN3373.
- Pre-paid label.
- Instructions for use.
- Sample container
- Pre-paid label
- Instructions for use
How do I order a kit?
First, order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Then, drop off the STD Kit in the morning to the Royal Mail Red Street Box. Use the Track24/48 Return Label to the Lab.
Lastly, once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
But how long do the results take?
Results usually take one working day from receiving them in the laboratory. And you can also get a while-you-wait service for £50.
Check at Home or a Clinic