Last updated December 23, 2021
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and mail your return to the following address:
Unit 19 Waterfront House
20 Lombard Rd
London, SW11 3RU
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
Missed appointments or cancellations less than 24 hours prior are not entitled to refunds. Rescheduling is possible but not guaranteed. Please contact the customer service prior to the appointment time to discuss cost and availability options.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A £50.00 restocking fee will be charged for all returns or a 50% restocking fee for purchases less than £50.00.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- Items must have original packaging. Items must not have been used. Items can only be returned if fault. If test kits provide an unexpected result it does not mean they are faulty.
- Appointments unattended are not entitled to a refund
- Appointment changes prior to 24 hours may be exchanged for another time
- Appointments paid are not subject to refunds
- Tests used are not entitled to a refund
- Results delay are not entitled to a refund
- If you have used the Booking Reference Number to enter the U.K. you are not eligible for a refund.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
Only WhatsApp +44 7737 331342