STI/STD test page for ordering a Home delivery kit.
STD Testing at home.
A profile of 3 different STIs. What does it include?
Even though Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are the most common of the three in the profile:
- Chlamydia: one of the most common infections in the community.
- Gonorrhoea: a common and resistant infection that needs quality treatment.
- Ureaplasma: not well known, but one of the most common of the 3 main diseases.
Why choose our 3-in-1 kit?
- Because we use CE-certified PCR laboratory equipment that sensitively and accurately detects Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Ureaplasma.
- A self-swab kit couriered to your home. Remember to follow the simple instructions, then send it back to our lab free of charge.
- 1 x Stress-Free, Pre-Paid Royal Mail Tracked24,
- Return to Lab Track 24 Labels included.
What does the package include?
- Self Swab Sample
- Sample tube with liquid.
- Specisafe plastic case.
- Return bag UN3373.
- Pre-paid label.
- Instructions for use.
- Urine Sample
- Sample container.
- Pre-paid label.
How it works?
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
But how long do the results take?
Also, the target turnaround time for STD Test results is 1-3 working days from receiving them in the laboratory. The turnaround time is a guide only and sometimes depends on assay run schedules.
This is a great way to get checked. Furthermore, you have privacy and comfort. Also, the kit design is for three health checks.
At-Home Sample Management
So, the Medicines Online for home delivery is a cost-effective way to check for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, and Ureaplasma in 1 kit. Still, clinics use a PCR laboratory solution for general health checks.
So, make sure the sample is done properly. And follow the instructions. Or invalid results occur. Keep to the sample management rules. So, please follow our guidelines.
Click here for instructions on how to do a Swab sample at home.
Click here for instructions on how to do a Urine sample at home.