Every country is suffering from the numerous attacks of the Covid-19 disease. It is spreading speedily day by day across the globe. The majority of the people in every country are anxious about the vaccine to stop it from spreading. While this cure is still under development, experts advise the public to get an Antigen test near me regularly.
The search for a solution has begun.
Whenever a bacteria enters our body, our immune system activates and starts preparing antibodies against these harmful germs. An immunizer would certainly suppress its worldwide attacks. Hence fewer people would get sick, and more lives could be saved through this.
So how long would it take to make the cure and start to release it? According to clinic Lab experts, more than 100 possible options in different countries are in various development stages. Some countries have started to develop medical opportunities against this contagious disease in the soonest time possible. But certain things can’t be neglected, like how long it takes a person’s immune system to respond to this specific cure or the wait to check for side effects.
Even when researchers develop a particular medicine that works against Covid, it could take 12 to 18 months to make it ready for public use, so some people resort to doing an Antigen test near me in the meantime. That is only the estimated time. Before using it in public and for its everyday use, it must go through some developmental processes. It will make sure that it’s a big, effective weapon against bacteria. It will not cause side effects soon.
The stages of development generally follow these processes:
- Exploratory- It is the initial stage of lab research to find some substances that can treat or prevent disease. It often lasts 2 to 4 years because it is a very tough stage.
- Pre-clinical- Scientists use this on animals, such as mice or monkeys, to determine whether it might work. This stage usually takes 1 to 2 years. If the examinations on animals are successful and the FDA signs off, it’s on to the clinical process.
- Clinical development. In this, scientists try this on humans. It usually contains 3 phases. Phase one lasts 1 to 2 years and includes fewer than 100 people. The second phase is two years long and has several hundred people. At the same time, the third phase continues for 3 or 4 years and involves thousands of people. Overall, the clinical trial process may take up to 15 years or more.
- Manufacturing – The production of the concentrated form of it starts. The FDA checks the factory and approves drug labels and further processin0g.
- Quality control- Scientists and governments keep tabs on the drug-making process and people who get the vaccine. They properly check this product. They want to make sure it is working properly.
Overall, the cure against this contagious disease is in progress. Scientists and researchers of different countries are working on it and examining it on animals and humans. After successful testing, it will also be used by the public. Make sure to follow the proper guidelines given by the nurse experts to avoid getting the disease.