Vitamins Profile D and B12 Blood Deficiency Tests
What is a Vitamin B and D blood Test?
Vitamins are organic compounds necessary to sustain life, most taken from food. A lack of them means the number of healthy red blood cells decreases.
Why get Vitamin Blood Tests for B and D?
A person who has deficiencies may experience symptoms like:
- Breathing problems.
- Lack of concentration.
- Irregular heart rhythm.
Vitamins Instructions for use:
Please take your test samples in the morning. Take it at least one hour before any medication.
Also, here are some tips for collecting your sample:
- Drink plenty of water, as being well-hydrated will make it easier to collect your sample.
- Shower before you take your sample or run your hands under warm water for a few minutes, as this improves blood flow.
- Do some exercise (move around, go for a walk, etc.) to get the blood flowing.
- Let gravity do some of the work by keeping your arm below your heart level.
- Nails that are too long can make it difficult to collect a sample.
- Do not shake the sample vigorously, but invert the tube gently 10 times. (gently swirl the tube after each drop of blood)
- Do not squeeze the finger.
- Re-warm your hands during collection where needed.
2 Vitamins Biomarkers:
- B12 helps produce red blood cells, which carry oxygen around your body.
- D: measures how much D you have in your blood, essential for healthy bones, teeth and muscles.
How our Vitamin B12 D tests at Home Kits Work
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
How long do the results take?
The target turnaround time for the b12 test for deficiency results is 1-3 working days of receiving in the laboratory. However, The turnaround time is a guide only and sometimes depends on assay run schedules.
Please take your sample from Monday to Thursday to avoid delivery delays by Royal Mail over the weekend.
Please click here if you want a Clinic checkup in london for deficiency.. There are 4 locations across London to get your D or b12 checkup. This Vitamin Profile Blood test means you can get both results in 1 order, from a clinic or a home kit.
Good sample management means sending your home sample straight to the laboratory. But please do not keep it at home for several days as it probably arrived spoiled, and you must make the sample again. However, some people keep the sample for weeks and then send it to us.
Please ensure that you activate your B12 deficiency sample in your account. Then, when you take it, we can track its return.