What is Iron Profile Test?
Iron Blood test, Iron Profile Blood test, Iron Blood test near me, and Iron Blood test London are the main search terms used to book these tests at our London test centre.
Firstly, an iron profile contains several markers that aid in detecting iron deficiency. Haemoglobin is mainly iron. It is the top vital mineral. Haemoglobin is a protein in red blood cells that distributes oxygen to the tissues.
Why get an Iron Profile blood test?
- Iron deficiency is one of the most common causes of fatigue.
- Women lose a certain quantity of blood and iron every month due to menstruation.
- Iron insufficiency is widespread among women of childbearing age.
- Iron insufficiency is more common in vegetarians and vegans.
- Iron: helps carry oxygen from your lungs to the rest of the body.
- CRP HS (C-Reactive Protein High Sensitivity): measures levels of inflammation in your body.
- Ferritin: measures the amount of iron your body stores.
- TIBC: measures the amount of iron in your blood.
- But how does our Clinic Visit test work?
Please make your Iron Profile appointment and visit us onsite to have your blood drawn by our Registered Nurse. Please note that you must present your ID for your appointment.
So, how long do blood test results take?
Also, the target turnaround time for Iron Profile Blood test results is one working day after receiving them in the Laboratory. The turnaround time is a guide only and sometimes depends on assay run schedules.
Therefore, the best news about getting your Iron Profile Blood test done at the Medicines Online clinic is that the Laboratory is in the same location as the clinic. You don’t have to wait for your results. And they don’t need to be transported anywhere else. Thus, you get same-day results and reliable sample management.
Finally, our trained scientists follow procedures the company and the instrument suppliers set. Thereby providing you with great value and excellent customer service compared to other labs due to our onsite processing of all tests.
Missed appointments or cancellations less than 24 hours prior are not entitled to refunds. Rescheduling is possible but not guaranteed. Don’t hesitate to contact customer service before the appointment to discuss cost and availability options. Please note that we do not draw blood from children under 1d.