Immunoglobulins Blood Test for Iga IGG, IGM.
What is an IGa Immunoglobulins Blood Test?
An immunoglobulin test determines how many antibodies are present in the blood. The immune system produces antibodies to protect the body from bacteria, viruses, and allergies.
Why should you get IGG checked?
It can diagnose bacterial and viral infections. If you often experience infections, especially infections of the sinuses, lungs, stomach, or intestines, your doctor may recommend it.
IGA Instructions for use
Please take your IGG sample in the morning. Take it at least one hour before any medication.
Here are some tips for collecting your sample:
- Drink plenty of water. Being well-hydrated will make it easier to collect your sample.
- Before taking your sampling, shower or run your hands under warm water for a few minutes, as heat improves blood flow.
- Do some easy exercise (move around, walk, etc.) to get the blood flowing.
- Ensure your arm is below your heart level – let gravity do some of the work.
- Nails that are too long make it difficult to collect a sample.
- Do not shake the sample vigorously, but invert the tube gently ten times. (gently swirl the tube after each drop of blood).
- Do not squeeze the finger (milk).
- Re-warm your hands during collection if needed.
3 Immunoglobulins Blood Tests BioMarkers:
- G: is the most common antibody and protects against bacterial and viral infections.
- M: helps diagnose infections and other types of cancer and autoimmune diseases.
- IGA is an antibody blood protein which helps fight off sickness.
How does our IGA ordering process work?
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
How long do the Immunoglobulins Blood Test results take?
The target turnaround time for the results of the Immunoglobulins or IGG is 1-3 working days. This is a guide only and will sometimes depend upon assay run schedules.
Please take your sample from Monday to Thursday to avoid delivery delays at the lab.
But how does our IGA Blood Test work?
Please make your order online. And then, choose the next-day delivery option.
Laboratory Scientists take care of your samples.
Lastly, the Medicines Online outpatient clinic for results in Battersea/Clapham Junction is 2 mins from the tube. Therefore, easy access for Londoners means easy and fast processing with our fast results policy. In addition to the convenient location, the clinic staff directly communicate with laboratory staff onsite. Thus, your sample will be processed quickly and without clotting issues from any transport or heat issues. Finally,