Thank you for visiting our page for the Imbalance Female Hormone Test Kits. The popular search terms are Female Hormone Profile Blood Test UK, the best way to order test kits online for home delivery.
What is a Blood Test?
It is a set of tests for the most important biomarkers. These tests can help you find out what your state of health is.
Why get a test?
- Evaluation of irregular menstrual cycles
- Diagnosis of pituitary gland disorders or ovarian disorders
- Evaluation of fertility problems
Instructions for use
Please take your sample in the morning. Take it at least one hour before any medication.
Tips for collecting your sample easily:
- Drinking plenty of water. Being well-hydrated will make it easier to collect your sample.
- Shower before you take your test or run your hands under warm water for a few minutes, as heat improves blood flow.
- Doing light exercise (moving around, walking, etc.) to get the blood flowing.
- Ensuring your arm is below your heart level – let gravity do some of the work.
- Nails that are too long can make it difficult to collect a sample.
- Do not shake the sample vigorously but invert the tube gently 10 times. (gently swirl the tube after each drop of blood).
- Do not squeeze (milk) the finger.
- Re-warm your hands during collection where needed.
FSH: checks for damage or disease of your ovaries.
Prolactin measures how much prolactin you have in your blood. It is responsible for lactation and milk production.
Oestradiol: helps to evaluate ovarian function.
Luteinising: supports your reproductive system and measures the amount of luteinising in your blood.
How does our Test at Home kits Work?
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
So, how long do results take?
The target turnaround time for Female Hormone Blood test UK, Profile results is 1-3 working days of receiving in the Laboratory. However, The turnaround time is a guide only and sometimes depends on assay run schedules.
Please take your test from Monday to Thursday to avoid delivery delays at the lab.
Quality Controlled Staff
Medicines Online Scientists are highly skilled and trained by laboratory instrument suppliers and management staff. Strict quality control procedures are being maintained and audited every week. These quality controls, or SOP, are logged and audited weekly to comply with ISO standards.
Sample Care starts at Home.
Sample Management starts when you prick your finger using your kit. Therefore, please do not leave your test sample around the Home for 1-2 days. However, if you do that, it will most likely arrive at the Laboratory already clotted, and it cant be tested. Also, please take your sample as close to the intended drop box collection time as possible and make sure that the model is collected quickly and is not sitting overnight in the drop box waiting for collection the next day or even later.