Private Blood CBC Test London, or me, is a Private Complete Blood Count test or a Private Full Blood Count test.
What is a Complete Blood Count – CBC Test near me, London?
Also known as a haematology profile, or CBC, provides information on red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets, including 5-part categories differential, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils. There are 16 tests in this profile.
Why get a Complete Blood Count test near me?
A complete blood count test helps doctors diagnose, monitor and screen different ranges of diseases, infections, and various disorders, such as allergy tests for me or leukaemia.
Your doctor may recommend a complete blood count test near me as part of a routine medical examination to monitor your general health. Get a local Private Full Blood Count test in London.
- Firstly, Haematocrit (HCT): volume percentage of red blood cells in the blood.
- Haemoglobin carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
- MCH (Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin): average haemoglobin in one of your red blood cells. (Complete blood count test near me, also known as CBC Test near me)
- MCHC (Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin Concentration): haemoglobin concentration in a given packed red blood cell volume.
- MCV (Mean Corpuscular Volume): average volume of a red blood corpuscle.
- RDW-CV: measures the differences in the volume and size of your red blood cells in percentage.
- RDW-SD: measures the differences in the volume and size of your red blood cells in femtoliters.
- Red Cell Count (RBC): How many red blood cells do you have?
- White Cell Count (WBC): How many white blood cells do you have?
- Basophils: protect your body from bacteria.
- Eosinophils combat parasites and certain infections.
- Lymphocytes fight bacterial and viral infections.
- Monocytes: remove dead or damaged cells from your blood.
- Neutrophils: fight your body infection.
- MPV (Mean Platelet Volume) indicates the production of the fragmented cells of your bone marrow.
- Lastly, Platelet Count measures how many platelets you have in your blood. They are parts of the blood that help in your blood.
- How does our London CBC Clinic Visit test near me work?
Make an appointment online and visit us on-site to have your blood drawn by our qualified Professional. Also, please note that you must present your ID for your work.
So, how long do complete blood count test results take?
The target turnaround time for the Complete Blood Count test near me results is one working day. However, the turnaround time is a guide only and sometimes depends on assay run schedules.
But, finding a CBC test London clinic near me can be a daunting task. Therefore, maybe consider a home test kit option from Medicines Online.
Missed appointments or cancellations less than 24 hours prior are not entitled to refunds. Rescheduling is possible but not guaranteed. Don’t hesitate to contact customer service before the appointment to discuss cost and availability options. Private Blood Tests at a London Clinic.
Please note that we do not draw blood from children under 16.