The world is fighting one of the century’s worst diseases, Covid-19. Scientists are trying to find a permanent cure for this disease with PCR Travel tests. They are having a battle of a lifetime with the pandemic. The fight will be a long one but not impossible. HPV Home Tests are being suggested as a model for testing this new virus.
What is the latest news in PCR Tests?
Here are some of the updates on the development of laboratories in several countries across the globe.
- According to Reuters, China claims it will be ready for release by the end of 2020. Two thousand candidates took part in the trials. The lab scientists made it from the Wuhan Institute of Biological Products and the Beijing Institute of Biological Products. These could be available by the end of 2020 or 2021.
- Secondly, the new immunotoxin by the CanSino Biologics Inc. of China is leading the race – Times of India. Their lab’s studies have shown that it has successfully passed phase II of human examinations. It appeared to be safe. One hundred eight participants took part in the test’s release process. Their age was between the age of 18 to 60.
- Thirdly, it is the result of mutating a pathogen. PCR Travel virus can genetically modify the cell structure inside the body. Once the body recognizes it, it can break down the cells. It will stop it from multiplying in the body. However, it has not yet received the final approval to enter the market. The candidates who have taken this suffered from its side effects.
There’s a hopeful use of HPV thinking.
- According to Al-Jazeera, GlaxoSmithKline is considering assembling a billion HPV efficacy boosters for the shots. It said it is coordinating with the government for their support. It will financially bolster the production capacity of future medicines. And HPV Tests are one of the future products being made ready. The demand is expected to go through the roof shortly.
- Lastly, Al Jazeera announced that a German pharmaceutical firm, BioNTech, had started trials on local volunteers using PCR travel kits. But, the firm is working with a US-based firm, Pfizer. It said it had examined a candidate, BNT12, on a few volunteers. Then, they plan to try it on a larger sample size. These volunteers will be between the ages of 18 and 25. It is working with its US partner. They plan to start it in the US soon.
- HPV Home tests are being used as a model for checking for COVID. PCR and Swab kits with a change of detection chemicals.
PCR Travel exams look set to continue. However, a covid vaccine is still several months away. Everyone is trying their best to get the cure as soon as possible. But the future looks uncertain. And scientists, nurses and virologists hope the world will have it as early as next year. Until the world gets a cure, experts urge us to maintain the best hygiene. Moreover, HPV Tests that detect virus levels are being used as a model for research.