Hand sanitiser, together with regularly getting a Rapid Chlamydia test near me, plays a vital role in the safety of our health. It protects us against toxic air, including many deadly viruses, and is a crucial shielding agent, mainly in this COVID-19 pandemic. It is also one of the best health habits due to STI Profile Test procedures requiring clean hands.
Which of the two is better? A Rapid Chlamydia Kit
It would be best to wash your hands with soap and water. Furthermore, it would help to sanitise them with hand cleansers before doing any work. And it makes you better and cleaner. It would help to have a small bottle of it with you during travelling, school, or the academy. You can also use it in the public carrier without soap or water.
Advice from a doctor or medical staff when taking a sample using a Rapid Antigen Chlamydia test is that you must use this steriliser before and after dealing with the patient. There are two main types of hand sanitiser. One is alcohol-based, and the other one is alcohol-free. The bulk of people prefer alcohol-based products. Because it quickly kills the germs and rests on the skin for more time than alcohol-free. On the other hand, alcohol-free products protect your hands without drying them.
Does Alcohol-Based work for Clean hands when making an STI Profile Check?
- As the name hints, it includes 60-65% alcohol. It is always the best option for other types because it kills 99.9% of germs on your skin, as proven by STI Profile test results.
- As alcohol is a disinfectant, it will be more useful if alcohol is high. It also gives an aromatic and cooling effect after its use on the skin.
- Research has shown that it is more useful than non-alcoholic ones because alcohol is a real germ killer, hence very useful for COVID-19.
- It is easy to use because they are small. You can easily carry them anywhere, especially with no soap or water. Hence, this cleanser is also a good option for moving plans.
- Research also showed that it reduces the possibility of getting a disease. It reduces flu, deadly viruses, and germs like STIs and bacteria.
How does Alcohol-Free work
Personal health and hygiene are notable parts of living a healthy and happy life. You can follow personal hygiene by washing your hands. We must keep our hands clean & hygienic so that our health will be okay.
- Lab research has shown that it is not so useful because it does not kill all types of germs, bacteria, & viruses.
- It holds benzalkonium chloride mixtures instead of alcohol to reduce germs’ attacks. But this mixture is less active than alcohol.
- This makes your hands soft. It does not dry out your hands. It creates little foam after rubbing hands.
- Most products in the store hold a high quantity of water.
- Mostly alcohol-free sanitisers contain 0.1% of Benzalkonium. The rest of the solution includes water & skin conditioner. It also has vitamin E for moisturising ideas.
- Usually, these liquids are much easier to use on the hands. One of the gains this type of steriliser gives you is less chance of fire risks. It is also non-damaging to surfaces.
In conclusion, it would be best to pick a hand sanitiser according to your skin and after going through the results of it. And you must use it when conducting any Rapid Chlamydia tests at Home.