The Page is about the following Vegetable Allergy Test items that people search for Soybeans. Celery Allergy. Potato. Sesame. Sesame Seed. Cucumber. Raw Carrot. And Soy Sauce. Sweet Corn. Allergic to Popcorn. Bell Pepper. Corn Flour. Sesame Oil. Parsley. Soybean Oil, Raw Potato Starch, Corn Starch.
What is an Allergy Test?
An allergy occurs when the immune system interprets it as a harmful foreign substance that is harmless to most people. When you are allergic, the immune system overreacts to the allergen by producing IgE immunoglobulins.
Why get a Soybean Allergy Test?
- If you have severe skin problems.
- If there is a risk of an allergic reaction to a minimal amount of allergen.
- If you are being treated with antihistamines or other medicines.
Instructions for use
Please take your sample in the morning. We advise that you use this for at least one hour before any medication.
Here are some tips for collecting your sample easily:
- Make sure you drink plenty of water. Being well-hydrated will make it easier to collect your sample.
- Take a shower before you take your test, or run your hands under warm water for a few minutes, as heat improves blood flow.
- Exercise (move around, walk, etc.) to get the blood flowing.
- Ensure your arm is below your heart level – let gravity do some of the work.
- Nails that are too long can make it difficult to collect a sample.
- Do not shake the sample vigorously but invert the tube gently 10 times. (gently swirl the tube after each drop of blood).
- Do not squeeze (milk) the finger.
- Re-warm your hands during collection where needed.
- Immunoglobulin E: measures the level of Immunoglobulin E, a type of antibody.
- Bell Pepper
How our Kits Work
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
How long do Soy Bean Allergy and other results take?
The target turnaround time for Onion Celery, Potato Allergy Test results is within one week. The turnaround time is a guide only and sometimes depends on assay run schedules.
Please take your sample on a Monday to Thursday to avoid delivery delays at the lab.