Replacement Lab Test Kit. Lab Results in 1-2 Days from Date of Receipt
- For lost or delayed Kit
- When you receive your parcel, you should open the box and follow the instructions for the sample collection.
- REGISTER your information on the link in the Test box instructions. Following the instructions, you can put the sample back into an additional return box, which is also provided. Open your Royal Mail App and locate the nearest Red dropbox.
Customers across the UK have often complained that when they get a positive SH result, they have a very difficult time to get a prescription. Also, they are often visiting a doctor or NHS SH centre, which leads to waste of many hours and travel costs and paying private Doctors fees.
Medicines Online is the first UK Diagnostic Laboratory to bundle a Prescription Referral Service with its SH Product solutions.
Bundle in at time of Purchase: Price £30
- You can select the package at the time of the order the price is a special bundle price.
- Select the Prescription Bundle at the check-out.
- Complete your purchase and if you get a positive result, if the option is available for that product, go to your dashboard and fill out the pop-up Referral Questionnaire from the Doctor.
- For positive results your Referral is automatically transferred to the Doctor for processing. If the Doctor has any questions, you will be contacted by email or telephone. If approved, your Original and Signed prescription will be automatically posted next day delivery to you in the mail for you to take to your nearest Pharmacy.
Total time: 2-3 days from positive result to prescription delivery.
Non-Bundle Price £60
You can wait until you get your positive result and then visit our Online Prescription Page and pay for your Prescription Consultation at the regular rate of £60.
- Purchase the Prescription referral product on the website.
- Provide your order number that you had a positive result so we can track it.
- Complete your purchase and fill out the pop-up Referral Questionnaire from the Doctor.
- For positive results your Referral is automatically transferred to the Doctor for processing. If the Doctor has any questions, you will be contacted by email or telephone. If approved, your Original and Signed Prescription will be automatically posted next day delivery to you in the mail for you to take to your nearest Pharmacy.
Total time: 3-5 days for prescription processing and Royal Mail Track24 delivery.
Prescription does not apply for HPV, HIV and Syphilis products.
Shipping and Return Policies
Missed appointments or cancellations less than 24 hours prior are not entitled to refunds. Rescheduling is possible but not guaranteed. Please contact the customer service prior to the appointment time to discuss cost and availability options.
Shipping & Return:
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To Qualify for any return, the product must be in the same condition as when you received it. Not used, not opened, unworn, in its original packaging. You will also need to send it to us with the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please return to: Medicines Online, 89 Falcon Rd, London. SW11 2PF
You can read our full return policy here:
We offer next day delivery; however courier delivery times are out of our control. We are unable to offer refunds for any late deliveries. But you will receive courier tracking information once your order has been dispatched. And orders placed by 1pm are dispatched on the same day.