What is a Full Allergy Test Profile?
Additionally, Full allergy panel test, Full Allergy Test, Allergy Profile Test, Full Allergy Test UK, and Allergy Test at Home are the most common search terms for ordering a test kit at home. 95% of all allergy cases. Are covered in this 55 test profile.
An allergy occurs when the immune system interprets as harmful a foreign substance that is harmless to most people. Therefore, when you are allergic, the immune system overreacts to the allergen by producing antibodies such as IgE immunoglobulins.
Firstly, why get a Full Allergy Panel Test Profile?
- Maybe you have severe sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes and itchy eyes.
- Or there is a risk of an allergic reaction to a minimal amount of allergen.
- You are being treated with antihistamines or other medicines.
Instructions for use for our Full Allergy panel test
Therefore, please take your full allergy test in the UK in the morning. Also, we advise that you use this at least one hour before any medication.
When you take your sample, try the following tips:
- Drink plenty of water. Being well-hydrated will make it easier to collect your sample.
- Shower before you take your test or run your hands under warm water for a few minutes, as heat improves blood flow.
- Do some exercise (move around, walk, etc.) to get the blood flowing.
- Keep your arm below your heart level – let gravity do some of the work.
- Nails that are too long can make it difficult to collect a sample.
- Do not shake the sample vigorously but invert the tube gently 10 times. (gently swirl the tube after each drop of blood).
- Do not squeeze (milk) the finger.
- Re-warm your hands during collection where needed.
- Also, Latex
- Lamb meat
- Rye flour
- Wheat flour
- Baker’s yeast
- House dust
- Egg white
- Egg yolk
- Cow’s milk
- Orchard grass
- Timothy grass
- Cultivated rye
- Honeybee venom
- Plantain (English)
- Penicillium notatum
- Common ragweed
- Alternaria alternate
- Aspergillus fumigatus
- Sweet vernal grass
- nBos d6 BSA (milk)
- nBos d4 Alpha-lactalbumin (milk)
- nBos d5 Beta-lactoglobulin
- nBos d8 Casein (milk)Common wasp venom
- Cladosporium herbarum
- Dermatophagoides farinae
- Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus
- Immunoglobulin E: measures the level of Immunoglobulin E, a type of antibody.
But, how our Full Allergy panel Test Kits Work
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
Also, how long do Full Allergy panel test results take?
However, the target turnaround time for Full Allergy Test Profile results is within one week. But, the turnaround time is a guide only and will sometimes depend upon assay run schedules.
Lastly, please take your sample from Monday to Thursday to avoid delivery delays at the lab.
Our Laboratory Scientists take care of your samples.
Lastly, the Medicines Online outpatient clinic and laboratory is in Battersea/Clapham Junction area. It is 2 mins from the tube. Therefore, easy access for Londoners or visitors to London means an easy and fast sampling solution with our quick results policy. In addition, to the convenient location, the clinic staff directly communicate with laboratory staff onsite. Therefore, your sample will be processed quickly and without clotting issues from any transportation or heat issues.
And please note: you that sample management within the UK is a priority for our Laboratory Scientists. They have experience managing sample processing and the full range of available sampling options at our Laboratory.