Thank you for checking our Fruit Allergy Blood Test page; Fruit Allergy Test Kit and Fruit Allergy Home Test are the popular search terms to get to this page for home delivery tests.
What is a Fruits Allergy Profile Test?
An allergy occurs when the immune system interprets a foreign substance harmful to most people as harmful. When you are allergic, the immune system overreacts to the allergen by producing IgE immunoglobulins.
Why get a Fruits Allergy Profile Test?
- If you have severe skin rashes, itching or hives.
- And if there is a risk of an allergic reaction to a minimal amount of allergen.
- If you are being treated with antihistamines or other medicines.
Instructions for use
Please take your fruit allergy test kit sample in the morning. We advise that you use this for at least one hour before any medication.
When collecting your sample, try the following tips:
- Drink plenty of water. Being well-hydrated will make it easier to collect your sample.
- Shower before you take your test or run your hands under warm water for a few minutes, as heat improves blood flow.
- Do light exercise (move around, walk, etc.) to get the blood flowing.
- Ensure your arm is below your heart level – let gravity do some of the work.
- Nails that are too long can make it difficult to collect a sample.
- Do not shake the sample vigorously but invert the tube gently ten times. (gently swirl the tube after each drop of blood).
- Do not squeeze (milk) the finger.
- Re-warm your hands during collection where needed.
- Immunoglobulin E: measures the level of Immunoglobulin E, a type of antibody.
- And, Kiwi
- Olive (green)
- Finally, Mandarin
But how our Home Test Kits Work
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
But how long do blood test results take?
We target a turnaround time for Fruit Allergy Profile Blood test results within a week of receiving them in the Laboratory. Our turnaround time is a guide only, depending upon the assay run schedule.
Also, please take your test from Monday to Thursday to avoid delivery delays at the lab.
Medicines Online Scientists are highly skilled and trained by instrument suppliers and management staff. Strict quality control procedures are being maintained and audited every week. These quality controls, or SOP, are logged and audited weekly to comply with ISO standards.
Finally, sample Management starts when you prick your finger using your fruit allergy test kit. Please do not leave your test sample around the home for 1-2 days. However, if you do that, it will most likely arrive at the Laboratory already clotted, and it cant be tested. Also, please take your sample as close to the intended drop box collection time as possible and make sure that the same is collected quickly and is not sitting overnight in the drop box waiting for collection the next day or even later.