What is a fertility test for women?
Fertility is defined as the natural ability to conceive a child. Fertility testing is an essential part of fertility evaluation and treatment. Through tests, the doctor can discover what prevents you and your partner from being able to conceive a child.
Why get the at home Fertility test?
The fertility tests for females detect whether the problem is at the level of the male reproductive system, the female reproductive system or both.
Instructions for use
Please take your Fertility Test sample in the morning. Take it at least one hour before any medication.
When collecting your sample, try the following tips:
- Drink plenty of water. Being well-hydrated will make it easier to collect your sample.
- Shower before you take your test or run your hands under warm water, as heat improves blood flow.
- Exercise (move around, walk, etc.) to get the blood flowing.
- Ensure your arm is below your heart level – let gravity do some of the work.
- Nails that are too long can make it difficult to collect a sample.
- Do not shake the sample vigorously but invert the tube gently 10 times. (gently swirl the tube after each drop of blood).
- Do not squeeze (milk) the finger.
- Re-warm your hands during collection where needed.
FSH: it measures the follicle-stimulating hormone in your blood.
Oestradiol: it helps to evaluate ovarian function.
Anti-Mullerian Hormone: it enables you to understand how many eggs you have and if your ovaries might be ageing too fast.
How our Fertility Profile test at Home Kits Work
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
How long do fertility amh blood test results take?
The target turnaround time for the amh test, profile results are within 1-3 working days of receiving in the laboratory. However, The turnaround time is a guide only and will sometimes depend upon assay run schedules.
Please take your lab ovulation test from Monday to Thursday to avoid delivery delays at the.
Home or Clinic Checkup