The Diabetes Blood test online Profile
What is a Diabetes Test online kit?
Your doctor may diagnose Diabetes, prediabetes, or the gestational version. They may show if your blood sugar is too high. Many people may not have any symptoms but may be at risk or even have the condition, so they need a Diabetes Blood Test even without symptoms.
Get tested for Diabetes!
Sampling allows the doctor to detect it early and cooperate with the patient to manage Diabetes and prevent complications.
Instructions for use the Diabetes Blood Test online:
Please take your Blood Test sample in the morning. Take it at least one hour before any medication.
When you collect your Diabetes Blood test sample, try the following tips:
- Drink plenty of water. Being well-hydrated will make it easier to collect your sample.
- Shower before you take your test or run your hands under warm water for a few minutes, as heat improves blood flow.
- Do light exercise (move around, walk, etc.) to get the blood flowing.
- Ensure your arm is below your heart level – let gravity do some of the work.
- Nails that are too long can make it difficult to collect a sample.
- Do not shake the sample vigorously, but invert the tube gently ten times. (gently swirl the tube after each drop of blood).
- Do not squeeze (milk) the finger.
- Re-warm your hands during collection where needed.
3 BioMarkers are:
- HbA1c (Glycated Haemoglobin) is a chemical analysis of sugar and measures your average blood sugar levels over the past three months.
- Microalbumin: detects early signs of kidney damage.
- Glucose: measures your blood sugar level at a specific time.
So, how do our Kits Work?
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
How long do the Diabetes Blood test kit results take?
The target turnaround time for the results is 1-3 working days after receiving them in the laboratory. The turnaround time is a guide only and sometimes depends on the essay. Some run schedules.
Please take your sample from Monday to Thursday to avoid delivery delays at the lab.
Furthermore, Global Brand Instrument suppliers support Medicines Online Scientists to provide reliable and valuable testing solutions. The staff follow hundreds of procedures designed to maintain the quality of test results and consistent processing standards. Lastly, consider also dropping off your samples to the laboratory directly to ensure your sample’s efficient processing.
Return to Laboratory Notes
Finally, use the return bag for your Diabetes Blood Test sample. Ensure you get it to the postbox minutes before the collection time. Overnight in the collection box is a risk. Also, please ensure your sample is not sitting around your home. Every hour it is sitting around impacts the quality of the sample when it arrives in the laboratory.