The CRP Blood Test Kit is available on this page.
What is a CRP Test – Reactive Protein?
The liver produces C-reactive protein sensitivity and is in the blood with acute inflammation.
Why should you get checked for CRP?
The CRP is performed to diagnose diseases, infections, and cardiovascular diseases or to monitor the evolution of some conditions under treatment.
Instructions for use
Please take your sample in the morning before eating. Take it at least one hour before any medication.
When you collect your sample, try the following tips:
- Drink plenty of water. Being well-hydrated will make it easier to manage your model.
- Shower before you take your sample or run your hands under warm water for a few minutes, as heat improves flow.
- Do light exercise (move around, walk, etc.) to get the blood flowing.
- Ensure your arm is below your heart level – let gravity do some of the work.
- Nails that are too long can make it difficult to collect a sample.
- Do not shake the sample vigorously, but invert the tube gently ten times. (gently swirl the line after each drop.
- Do not squeeze (milk) the finger.
- Re-warm your hands during collection where needed.
- CRP R: can detect lower levels with analytical sensitivity around 0.1 mg / L to estimate heart risk.
How our Home CRP Kits Work
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
How long do CRP results take?
The target turnaround time for results is 1-3 working days. The turnaround time is a guide only and sometimes depends on assay run schedules.
Please make your sample on a Monday to Thursday to avoid delivery delays at the lab.
Medicines Online Laboratory staff are trained Scientists who follow the procedures set down by the instrument manufacturers, the ISO standards provider, and the company management. That means three governing systems ensure good quality sample management and results processing.
Finally, You can check the healthy levels in your blood with just a simple and easy finger-prick kit. Sample management starts when you take your sample at home. Do not leave the selection sitting around for 1-2 days before you send it to us. Send it immediately. Therefore, could you not send it later? Furthermore, please place it in the collection box, waiting for overnight pick up. Deposit it in the package a few minutes before the collection time as written on the box.