A man by the name of Ali came from Pakistan. He is 30 years old and the oldest of his siblings. Ali is a costume technologist and resides with his family in Sindh. He is an office manager. His office is called the Department of Clothing Engineering. At that time, a colleague with the Covid-19 disease was still unknown. Firstly, it began in early March. Secondly, everything was going as normal in the office. Lastly, the staff was working passionately without a care about the pandemic; hence they haven’t done any covid tests near me. In the middle of the month, the coronavirus spread slowly, but by the end of the month, it had spread rapidly.
What did they notice?
- High fever
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Rash or discolouration of the feet or toes
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain or pressure
- Loss of speech or movement
Safety measures that need to be taken
- First of all, the mask is essential.
- Before entering the area, clean your hands with hand-gel products and wash your hands often.
- Drink plenty of water and lemonade.
- Avoid mixing and hooks.
- Close your mouth while sneezing.
- Above all, practice safe distance.
Instructions for the employees of the association
- Follow these guidelines when you are in the office, transport, or at home.
- WHO advises employees to call immediately(if they have symptoms.
- A mass gathering of people at the cafeteria should be avoided.
- The National Institute of Health initiated its investigation.
- Release a safety warning.
But the public did not listen to the group’s message and began their normal activities. During our working hours, the Health Care Agency comes to our office.
- The employer recommended a covid test near me.
- Healthcare officials are taking Ali to the nearest clinic using better resources to deal with the situation.
- Ali was positive of Covid
But colleagues and other staff were not checked then because no symptoms were reported. After Ali left the office, he returned home. About 48 hours later (2 days), a test was performed for coronavirus. Ali’s results were positive.
- Ali didn’t meet anyone at the time.
- He initially took it as a precaution.
The family saved from COVID
- Ali takes care of safety and keeps his distance.
- Isolation for at least 15 days.
- He followed the government’s guidelines for isolation.
After at least 15 days, Ali recovered. He took another examination, and the TTR was negative. With minimal care and effort, as well as loneliness in the room, above all, Ali had no coronavirus, and he was free now. Thanks to his safety measures, he is now free from infection and continues to protect his family.