As we cope with the outbreak, many companies have given Covid-19 kits like the PCR test everywhere. Furthermore, Microsoft is providing frontline responders with cloud solutions. These solutions help to coordinate and automate emergency response.
Advancing Today’s Medical Solutions
We earlier reported solutions to track critical resources and coordinate communications. We also discussed solutions to create a bot for crisis response. Patient Scheduling and Screening Template is a new solution. Plus, it is now available for doctors.
Here, it helps to scale and manage test kits, screening, and evaluations. It provides links to a portal with Covid-19 content. It also links kits resource for patients to estimate risk. The solution links an automated screening method for booking and performing. Patient Scheduling and Screening Template brings together a seamless workflow. In turn, it helps to meet the growing need for evaluations and medical kits.
This helps both the patients and providers. The solution combines various features. For example, the features of Microsoft Power Applications. Others are those for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Health Bot Software. In turn, this offers a comprehensive full system for engagement, preparation, and screening. It also extends the versatility of the Dynamics 365 Healthcare Accelerator. Thus, it lets organizations improve treatment planning.
Features of the Template
Features include the following
- Comprehensive community outreach. This involves using the existing health records of the patient group. Doctors that conduct a PCR test use it for predictive high-risk patient segmentation. They may also use it to have in-depth reporting through patient journeys.
- Customer-branded patient interface and self-assessment tools. Thus, you may customize the Healthbot injected into the database as an attendant. This helps to simplify high-level triage. It helps to decide if a doctor may refer the patient further. Or, a doctor may recommend the best medical options to use.
- Omnichannel call center agent tools. You may leverage Omnichannel for Customer Service. In turn, it extends to the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service. This is to provide the next steps for high-risk patients. For example, viewing patient information, sending knowledge base articles, and booking screening appointments.
- Automation of scheduling and check-in appointments using QR or bar codes. It allows for pre-built automation. Besides, organizations may give patients a message with an appointment and associated QR. The codes give them access to the center.
- Purpose-built patient screening automation. This allows for a purpose-built application. It intends to provide a quick and easy way to find a patient through the automatic QR code sent to the patient. The screeners can also link the patient and the specimen got during the testing with ease.
The Patient Scheduling and Screening Model has been moved by many reviews. This involves specific issues over the past few weeks. It also involves how we can help have a practical approach to help ease the pressure of this crisis. We will continue to cooperate with our consumers and partners to improve on the strategy. We’ll also advance Covid-19 test kits to fit here. We will also ensure that we address the problems of this crisis.