Making Your Health Status Visible
Covid-19 is invisible, but your health status need not be. In this post, we will explain the processes of getting a PCR test and an Online QR Code Status.
What is a Health Status
Firstly, this important idea is one of the fundamental reasons why we developed the Patent Pending Multi System. This is a Health Status verification by registered general nurses around the world. It has 3 states of existence using a globally styled traffic light colour System
It uses fully trained and certified nurses first to approve the Status based on the results provided from laboratories and certified by Photo ID, cross-checked with the Name on the results from a credible clinic or lab that conducted the testing. A fully trained Nurse is also under an obligation to explain the meaning of this system. So, this status is support only and is not a reason to change any recommended behaviour.
The Dynamic Status is updated according to WHO and government advising. And in our view, it cannot be legally used unless it’s Dynamically displayed inside the patient’s account, so it is not just a screenshot. Dynamic Status means that QR Codes can have:
1. An expiry date: Status for some types that last only a few days, and some types can last for months.
2. Name of the company and the Nurse who gave the Status.
3. The type and the date
4. The name and address of the patient.
5. Patient acknowledgement to have this basic data encoded.
6. An alert if the code has expired
Some types have been accepted by some Foreign Governments and Airlines as acceptable evidence for travellers like the Covid-19 QR Code Status. As such, we support a Travel passport in such tests and the Health Status of the QR Code reflects the dynamic agility of our online Account Health Status system. Technology changes with a PCR test and also the Healthcare Industries understanding changes. And the Medicines Online Health Status dynamically changes to reflect such changes also.
Revoke of Health Status
Moreover, to avoid abuse of our Health Status Medicines Online also reserves the right to Revoke the use of its Health Status Code if it feels a Patient is bringing its reputation into disrepute by using the Status in any damaging manner in the community.
Processes and Steps
- Receive your PCR test results from a medical centre.
- Purchase your Covid-19 QR Code Status on the Medicines Online website.
- Upload your photo ID and the results into your personal customer account on the Medicines Online website.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive an email to log in to your account to receive your Health Status from the Registered Nurse assigned to you.
Have fun and use our Health Status in responsible ways.
Medicines Online is not the actual provider of your Covid-19 Health Status. We are the private display system that allows a Registered Nurse to provide your status in your account, based on the information you have provided to them. It’s your choice to show your code where you may feel its reasonable to do so. This may be at a bar, or restaurant or a club or a care home—a gym shop and even at work or travel.