Since the Covid-19 pandemic started, communities locked themselves to get rid of this disease. Furthermore, these communities are beginning to reopen. The world health organization has release guidelines such as doing covid test near me to prevent this illness. In other words, people can avoid disease by avoiding being exposed to this virus. WHO has described how safety measures can protect your life from this condition.
Here are some safety guidelines by WHO
These steps will help save you and your loved ones from the disease. It would be best to stay informed about every happening near you. You have to follow the directions of state and local authorities which do test to release on a regular basis.
These safety steps are as follow:
- First of all, wash your hands before and after doing any work. Especially wash them after going to a public place and moving from one place to another.
- Secondly, wash your hands after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Thirdly, if there is no soap and water available, use a hand sanitizer containing a high amount of alcohol.
- Fourth, don’t touch your mouth, nose, and eyes with dirty hands.
- Also, don’t go close to anyone who is sick, showing symptoms, or someone who recently done a Covid test. Some people may become the cause of spread without showing the signs.
- Most importantly, avoid going outside the house and remain in the home as much as you can.
- Keep social distancing of at least 6 feet, about two arm lengths. You should keep away from others if you are going in public.
- Stay connected with your family, friends, and relatives through calls, messages, and social media.
- Use surgical masks if there are people around you or you are going to a public place. This mask will protect you from the spread and will protect others if you are infected.
- In conclusion, use a face mask when going outside.
What Not To Do:
- Firstly, it is not recommended for people who have breathing problems, unconscious or for children under the age of two to go outside as they can’t do any covid test yet.
- Secondly, don’t use a face mask used by anyone, especially health care workers before.
- Thirdly, continue keeping 6 feet social distance, whether you are using a mask or not. This mask is not a substitute for social distancing.
- Fourth, if you want to make your face cover, see CDC guidelines.
- Fifth, use a cloth to cover your cough and sneeze. If possible, use surgical tissue to cover your nose and mouth.
- Sixth, after use, throw used tissue in the dustbin and dispose of the waste properly. If a cloth isn’t available, cover your mouth with the elbow, not with your hands.
- Lastly, clean frequently touched surfaces correctly with a disinfectant. These often touched surfaces include tables, doorknobs, and light switches. It also contains countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
If symptoms show up
Signs of having the disease include fever, coughing, difficulty in breathing, and some additional signs mentioned on the CDC website. Moreover, these symptoms usually appear 14 days after exposure to the virus. Remain fully hygiene. Contact your doctor if the signs become worse, such as difficulty in breathing. In conclusion, follow these guidelines to keep away from this deadly disease and regularly take a covid test near me. Above all, if you think that this disease has attacked you, contact your health care provider immediately.