Menopause can be a baffling time for women as it comes with numerous challenging symptoms to manage. Many women also face the problem of weight gain, and many others suffer from other health issues like hot flashes, vaginal dryness, heart disease, etc. This phase, when the periodic mensuration cycle ends in women, is known as menopause. The period after this time is regarded as the post-menopause period. This stage comes with red flags as to pregnancy, meaning a woman can’t be a mother again in her lifetime. This phase also makes women prone to cervical and ovarian cancers. Healthcare professionals recommend regular CA125 Testing to prevent cancer of the ovaries. Additionally, they also suggest a common CBC Blood Test for the prevention of cervical cancer.
Appetite problems, heart diseases, and bone problems are common issues that become prevalent after menopause. Every woman needs to understand these changes along with tips to tackle these issues. In this article, we’ll delve into the issues of menopausal women regarding their health.
Symptoms of Post-menopause
Women who enter the menopause stage feel various symptoms like:
- Night sweats and hot flashes
- Vaginal dryness
- Dry skin
- Weight changes
- Hair loss
- Increase in urinary tract activity
Usually, these symptoms remain mild, but if they tend to increase with time, it is necessary to get regular health checkups. Use CBC Home Kits to discover the effects of menopause on your health. This will help to safeguard you from any upcoming health threat. Similarly, CA125 Blood Testing kits are there to check the status of your ovaries. Becoming aware of your body’s internal functioning is necessary when you acquire a significant health change like menopause.
Manage the Post-Menopausal Symptoms with CBC Home Testing Kits
Various at-home and lifestyle changes can help manage and reduce these symptoms, but screening will always be the best way to tackle them. Firstly, let’s discuss specific lifestyle changes that can help to manage your menopause symptoms:
- Regular exercise and meditation can highly help in this.
- Relaxing activities can help to reduce post-menopausal depression.
- Eating a diet rich in plant-based sources of estrogen, also known as phytoestrogens, can also help. This includes chickpeas, flaxseeds, legumes, and whole-grain cereals.
Other than these at-home tips, going for a CBC exam is a sensible idea. The patient doesn’t have to go anywhere; they can check themselves at their places for various possible conditions.
Get CBC Lab Kits to assist you to know the Reason for Weight Loss after Menopause
Gaining weight is normal with growing age. As the menopausal period starts, it becomes more prevalent in many women. Most ladies find it challenging to tackle weight gain problems and struggle with their daily life chores. Various reasons tend to increase weight after menopause, and some of them are:
- Depletion in the mass of the muscles.
- Declining estrogen levels in the body
- Increase in the levels of cortisol. It manages the human body’s carbohydrates, fats, and protein use.
- Genetic factors can also induce weight gain.
Furthermore, there will also be other reasons for weight gain, like hypothyroidism. Thus, it is essential to check the cause of this weight gain, and ladies can use a CBC Blood monitoring kit for home use. It will get the exact reason behind the increase in body mass.
Every ageing lady is advised to perform regular health checkups to live a better and healthier lifestyle. Gaining weight can lead to numerous health problems like heart disease, breast cancer, diabetes, etc.
Regular CA125 Lab Reporting is Essential After Menopause
According to the American Cancer Society, half of ovarian cancer cases are found in women who are over 63. It doesn’t mean that menopause causes this cancer, but it’s your immunity that starts to weaken with age. This makes you more prone to infections and diseases like ovarian cancer. Thus, healthcare workers suggest performing regular CA125 Testing for women to keep track of their health.
Know Your Cardiovascular Health with a CBC Profile Kits
After menopause, the estrogen level in the woman’s body starts to decrease, which becomes the reason for the development of various cardiovascular diseases. Now, many of you wonder about the relationship between estrogen and heart problems. Estrogen, along with many other hormones, protects the human body against various heart problems like heart attack, stroke, etc. This leads women to become more sedentary due to cardiovascular issues after menopause. Regular monitoring with CBC Lab Reports can help to alleviate these risks.
What is the Relation between Menopause and Cancer Risk?
Various trigger points relate to menopause and cancer risks.
- The later you start menopause, the more your cancer risk increases. For example, the correct age to start menopause is 50-51 years, but if someone gets menopause after this, they have had extra ovulations. This was when your menstrual cycle triggered your hormones to release an egg.
- Menopausal symptoms like osteoporosis and hot flashes can be severe for many women. To tackle those symptoms, many women take hormone therapy. But, these therapies often injure health and increase the chances of cancer development.
- Family history is also a decisive factor that activates the cancerous cells in the body.
- Smoking is also one of the significant causes of cancer production.
Conclusion for CA125 Testing
The starting days of menopause might feel uncomfortable and challenging. However, one can tackle them with regular health examinations and by developing a habit of eating a healthy diet, regular exercise, and quitting bad habits like smoking and alcohol consumption. All these steps can be beneficial to maintain a healthy life even after menopause. One of the significant concerns of menopausal women is ovarian cancer. You can handle and prevent it by using CA125 Cancer kits. Moreover, choose CBC Profiles as they help you with your body’s health status.