The SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit (Real-Time) PCR is an in vitro diagnostic real-time reverse transcription-PCR assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal/oropharyngeal Swabs, anterior/mid-turbinate nasal swabs, nasopharyngeal washes/aspirated or nasal aspirates, and bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) specimens from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider. The kits contain Vital Transport Media (VTM) for nucleic acid detection and virus culture.
- The kit should be stored at 2-8°C away from the light.
- The kit is temporarily valid for 12 months.
- It is recommended to transport between -18°C to 37°C.
- Do not use reagents past their expiration date.
- PCR (Real-Time) tubes containing 5ml of VTM.
- Individually wrapped specimen sampling sterile swab.