Inbound Travel Lab PCR Self Swab Test Kit.
MOL Brand and MOL Lab
Test for the live Virus. Sensitive to all current variants.
- Test Kits delivered to the self Isolation Address
- Self Swab Test Kits for Day 2 and Day 8
- Genome sequencing covid 19, day 2 Test
- Highest Quality test Brands
- UKAS Registered Lab for best quality PCR test results in the UK
- Lab PCR Swab Travel Test
- Free Test Kit for re-testing if the Lab requires Re-Sampling
- National Laboratory Certified by Medicines Online
- 2 x Stress-Free, Pre-Paid Royal Mail Track24, Return to Lab Labels included*
+ Certificate Issued
+ BONUS QR CODE Health Status Evidence
+ Payment Receipt includes Booking Reference Number for Passenger locator Form
Different Tests MAY BE ACCEPTED by certain countries as a Travel Test; please check https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Royal Mail Special Postbox is used for COVID Test Kits Returns. But their website does not work to help you find the nearest one. You will need to download their Mobile App. The locator works well on it. Click Here: ROYAL MAIL COVID DROP Box app.
* Royal Mail does not work on Sundays and only half the day on Saturdays. This affects deliveries, and DHSC is discussing the issue with Royal Mail. Next-Day Business Day Delivery means that on Day 0, the order will be shipped. If you want next day delivery to be before Day 0, please add it to your order and send us an email to [email protected] to arrange early delivery. (The standard delivery is shipped on Day 1
How it works:
Please book your test as soon as possible as stock is running low sometimes. Please book the Test before you travel. You will receive your Booking Reference Number by email when you book and pay for your Test. Use that number for your Passenger Locator Form.
When you arrive in the UK we will send out on day 1, your First and Second Test together. It will arrive at you on day 2 by Royal Mail Track24 services. Royal Mail will send you several SMS and Emails regarding the arrival of your parcel. Your Tracking number will be sent to you.
When you receive your parcel you should open the box and following the instructions to self swab. And REGISTER your information on the link in the Test box instructions sheet. Following the instructions, you can put the sample back into an additional return bag also provided. Open your Royal Mail App on your phone and locate the nearest Red Priority COVID dropbox.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances.
Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each test kit, drop the parcel off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red COVID Box to return it to the Lab. The lab aims to get your results to you within 2-3 days from receipt of your sample.
But don’t panic if they are a day late. They are doing their best and you will get your results from them. Keep an eye on the Track24 delivery progress. Any issues contact Royal mail with your tracking numbers.
ONE PERSON = ONE ORDER = ONE ACCOUNT
Please LOGOUT and Order again for each Friend or Family member using a separate email address
(Due to Privacy principles, we do not accept multiple people on the same account)
Airports that Accept Our PCR Laboratory Testing Products
Heathrow PCR Test Pack, Gatwick PCR Test Pack, Manchester PCR Test Pack, Luton Airport PCR Test, Stanstead Airport PCR Test
The Leading Government List 2 & 8 Test Provider*
Looking for a Government 2 and 8 Test Providers List? Look no further. This website lists 4 of the top Laboratories on the Governments 2 & 8 Test Providers List. For a Day 2 or a Day 8 or a Test to Release, or a Fit to Fly test.
- 24/7 Phone Support
- London Lab for Same Day Results on your way to the Airport
- Health Status Dynamic QR Code
- View your Sample Processing Updates in your account
- Self Generating Results Reports in your Account
- Patent Pending technology in the USA for Health Status and Booking Systems
- Multi-Language Support
Note: Returns Policy. We do not accept returns for these Medical Items. However in any case there is a restocking fee. Please see here: Refunds Government Provider 2, 5, 8 and FTF, Policy
*The Lab does not work on Sundays. Samples must be received before 11 am. 2 Days excludes Sundays and half days on Saturday,
*12 or 48 Hours Results are not an absolute guarantee. Time starts from when the lab receives the sample and it applies only to the first processed result. Samples that are inconclusive or positive in the initial result need to be re-run and checked again. Such situations mean that the final result from the 2nd rerun of such cases, maybe outside the target 12/48 hour target
You can claim up to £100 from Royal Mail for Delayed or Lost Samples: Please complete the form here at https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/webforms/claim