* If your results are positive please visit your health provider for treatment *
- 1x Swab (Female or Male)
- 1x Sample tube with liquid
- 1x Specisafe plastic case
- 1x Return bag UN3373
- 1x Prepaid label
WHY CHOOSE OUR HPV Home Test Kits:
- We use CE certified qPCR laboratory equipment which sensitively and accurately detects HPV if present in your swab.
- A hassle-free self-swab kit is sent to your house, just follow the simple instructions then post back to our labs free of charge.
- Highest Quality test brand.
- UKAS Registered Lab for best quality HPV test results in the UK.
- National Laboratory Services Certified by Medicines Online.
- Certificate Issued.
- 1 x Stress-Free, Pre-Paid Royal Mail Tracked24, Return to Lab Labels included*
+ Certificate Issued
+ Bonus QR CODE Health Status Evidence
WHY YOU need a HPV Test:
Human Papillomavirus or HPV is the virus responsible for almost 100% of cervical cancer cases in women. The infection is symptomless so can only be diagnosed with a test. It is estimated that 1 in 2 will contract the virus in their lifetime. There is no treatment for this disease which is spread by skin to skin contact however cancer preventative measures can be taken if an infection is caught early enough.
There are over 200 variants of HPV that are spread through sexual contact but variants HPV 16 and HPV 18 are two of the highest risk variants most commonly linked to cervical cancer. If you are found to be harbouring a high-risk variant of the virus then a nurse will call you to explain your results and go through your options about what to do next. All that is required from you is a simple cervical swab that you do in the comfort of your own home.
Many of those that were not fortunate enough to have been vaccinated against HPV have a level of anxiety regarding their HPV status. The highly publicised death of celebrity Jade Goodie from cervical cancer has reignited the conversation regarding HPV status. Put your mind at ease and have our HPV test today.
HPV also causes genital warts so a suspected wart in a man or woman can be swabbed and tested with this kit.
You should take this test if:
- You have not been vaccinated
- You have unprotected sex
- You have skin to skin contact with someone that has HPV