Fit to Fly Outbound and Day 2 Short Stay, Bundle. 2 Tests Package.
- Fit to Fly 24 (12 hours result from Lab receiving before 11am)
- Day 2 Test (2 Days from Lab receiving )
- Designed for Visits of less than 10 days.
Test for the live Virus. Sensitive to all current variants.
- Fit to Fly Certificate Issued
- Both Test Kits delivered to the self Isolation Address on day 2
- Self Swab Test Kits for Day 2 and Fit to Fly Certificate
- Genome sequencing covid 19 day 2 the Test
- Highest Quality test Brands
- UKAS Registered Lab for best quality PCR test results in the UK.
- Free Test Kit for re-testing if the Lab requires Re-Sampling
- National Laboratory Certified by Medicines Online
- 2 x Stress-Free, Pre-Paid Royal Mail Track24, Return to Lab Labels included*
+ Certificate Issued
+ BONUS QR CODE Health Status Evidence
+ Booking Receipt Provided for Flight and Immigration Certification
Different Tests MAY BE ACCEPTED by certain countries as a Travel Test please check https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Available to take orders 24/7
* Royal Mail does not work on Sundays and only half the day on Saturdays. This affects deliveries, and DHSC is discussing the issue with Royal Mail. Next-Day Business Day Delivery means that on Day 0, the order will be shipped. If you want next day delivery to be before Day 0, please add it to your order and send us an email to [email protected] to arrange early delivery. (The standard delivery is shipped on Day 1)
How it works:
Please book your test as soon as possible as stock is running out sometimes. Please book the Test before you travel. You will receive your Booking Reference Number by email when you book and pay for your Test. Use that number for your Passenger Locator Form.
Both test kits will be sent to your address before you depart the UK.
Before you leave the UK complete your Fit to Fly Sample and send it to the lab for a 12-hour result. When you arrive back in the UK complete you Day 2 sample and send to the lab by Royal Mail Track24 services.
When you receive your parcel you should open the box and following the instructions to self swab. And REGISTER your information on the link in the Test box instructions. Following the instructions, you can put the sample back into an additional return box also provided. Open your Royal Mail App on your phone and locate the nearest Red COVID dropbox.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances.
Please follow the instructions and self swab just like you did on the first test. Again following the instructions, add the swab to the return box.
Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label, drop the parcel off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red COVID Box to return it to the Lab. The lab aims to get your results to you within 1-2 days from when they receive it.
But don’t panic if they are a day late. They are doing their best and you will get your results from them. Keep an eye on the Track24 delivery progress. Any issues contact Royal mail with your tracking numbers.
The Fit to Fly outbound Test can be done at your home or at a clinic. You choose what’s best for you and the speed of the result. A faster result has a slighter higher price.
ONE PERSON = ONE ORDER = ONE ACCOUNT
Please LOGOUT and Order again for each Friend or Family member.
(Due to Privacy principles, we do not accept multiple people on the same account)
Note: Returns Policy. We do not accept returns for these Medical Items. However in any case there is a restocking fee. Please see here: Refunds Government Provider 2, 5, 8 and FTF, Policy.
*The Lab does not work on Sundays. Samples must be received before 11 am. 2 Days excludes Sundays and half days on Saturday,
*12 or 48 Hours Results are not an absolute guarantee. Time starts from when the lab receives the sample and it applies only to the first processed result. Samples that are inconclusive or positive in the initial result need to be re-run and checked again. Such situations mean that the final result from the 2nd rerun of such cases, maybe outside the target 12/48 hour target.
*For FTF and Day 5 Results we suggest hand-delivering the sample to the Lab or send a fast courier. Try not to use Royal Mail unless you have no option.
You can claim up to £100 from Royal Mail for Delayed or Lost Samples: Please complete the form here at https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/webforms/claim