Heathrow Airport PCR Test Package – Fit to Fly Outbound and 2 & 8 inbound Travel Bundle. 3 x PCR Kit Package. Free from Vaccinated
- Fit to Fly (same Day from PCR Lab receive)
- Day 2 Test (2-3 Days from PCR Lab receive)
- Day 8 Test (2 Days from PCR Lab receive)
Test for the live Virus. Sensitive to all current variants.
- Same-Day or Next day Result if you bring to Battersea Service Point.
- MOL Brand and Lab and Fit to Fly Certificate Issued
- Test Kits delivered to the self Isolation Address Option
- Self Swab Test Kits for Day 2 and Day 8 and Fit to Fly
- Genome sequencing covid 19 day 2 the Test
- Highest Quality test Brands
- UKAS Registered Lab for best quality PCR test results in the UK.
- Free Test Kit for re-testing if the Lab requires Re-Sampling
- National Laboratory Certified by Medicines Online Day 2 & 8
- Fit to Fly Test from our London Lab
- Stress-Free, Pre-Paid Royal Mail Track24, Return to Lab Labels included
+ Certificate Issued
+ BONUS QR CODE Health Status Evidence
+ Booking Receipt Provided for Flight and Immigration Certification
Different Tests MAY BE ACCEPTED by certain countries as a Travel Test please check https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
How it works:
Please book the Test before you travel. You will receive your Booking Reference Number by email when you book and pay for your Test. Use that number for your Passenger Locator Form.
We will hand/deliver to you all 3 Tests, Fit to Fly, Day 2 and Day 8 at the same time before you travel.
When you receive your parcel you should open the box and following the instructions to self swab. And REGISTER your information on the link in the Test box instructions. Following the instructions, you can put the sample back into an additional return bag also provided. Open your Royal Mail App on your phone and locate the nearest Red Priority COVID dropbox.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances.
Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label, drop the parcel off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red COVID Box to return it to the Lab. The lab aims to get your results to you within 1-3 days.
But don’t panic if they are a day late. They are doing their best and you will get your results from them. Keep an eye on the Track24 delivery progress. Any issues contact Royal mail with your tracking numbers.
The Fit to Fly outbound Test can be done at your home or at a clinic. You choose what’s best for you and the speed of the result. A faster result has a slighter higher price.
ONE PERSON = ONE ORDER = ONE ACCOUNT
Please LOGOUT and Order again for each Friend or Family member.
(Due to Privacy principles, we do not accept multiple people on the same account)
Available to take orders 24/7
Airports that Accept Our PCR Laboratory Testing Products
Heathrow PCR Test Pack, Gatwick PCR Test Pack, Manchester PCR Test Pack, Luton Airport PCR Test, Stanstead Airport PCR Test
The Leading Government List 2 & 8 Test Provider
Looking for a Government 2 and 8 Test Providers List? Look no further. This website lists 4 of the top Laboratories on the Governments 2 & 8 Test Providers List. For a Day 2 or a Day 8 or a Test to Release, or a Fit to Fly test.
- 24/7 Phone Support
- London Lab for Same Day Results on your way to the Airport
- Health Status Dynamic QR Code
- View your Sample Processing Updates in your account
- Self Generating Results Reports in your Account
- Patent Pending technology in the USA for Health Status and Booking Systems
- Multi-Language Support
Other Labs are just processors of tests or online retailers. We are the only Laboratory in the UK with the full package of :
- Intellectual Property Travel Test and Status Technology,
- 2 x PCR Laboratories,
- Customer Care Onsite across the UK with more than 70 Service Points,
- 24/7 support. Easy WhatsApp, SMS Global Support Team built for you. Travelers on the Go.
*The Lab does not work on Sundays. Samples must be received before 11 am. 2 Days excludes Sundays and half days on Saturday.
*For FTF and Day 5 Results we suggest hand-delivering the sample to the Lab or send a fast courier. Try not to use Royal Mail unless you have no option.
*12 or 48 Hours Results are not an absolute guarantee. Time starts from when the lab receives the sample and it applies only to the first processed result. Samples that are inconclusive or positive in the initial result need to be re-run and checked again. Such situations mean that the final result from the 2nd rerun of such cases, maybe outside the target 12/48 hour target.
Scan the QR code for instructions how to do a PCR test at home.