Unvaccinated – Day 2 & 8 Self Swab Unsupervised Lab PCR Swab Travel Test. Battersea Location.
To reach this super low price for you:
- Without UK Approved Vaccination?
- We removed the Royal Mail costs
- We remove the Support Costs
- We removed the overhead costs
- So you can have the cheapest tests possible
NOTE: This service is without our normal support. And is written support only from the pages of this website and the instruction sheet provided to you. If you don’t read instructions very well, we strongly suggest that you upgrade to the next service which includes live operator support.
Test for the live Virus. Sensitive to all current variants.
- Battersea Unsupervised Self Swab Pick up Point at the address: 89 Falcon Rd. SW11 2PF. (Please see map for directions)
- Follow the instructions on the website and the instruction sheet
- If you miss your appointment time there is £20 emergency rebooking fee + £20 support fee payable before any rebooking can occur.
- This kit does not include any Telephone, SMS, WhatsApp or Clinic support
- You will be asked to pay £20 more for support if you ask for help
- Results in 1-2 Days from when the lab receives your sample*
- Drop both samples into the DropBox slot. DO NOT make contact with Lab Staff. The Address is, 89 Falcon Rd, SW11 2PF. (please see map for directions)
- No Refunds if you miss, cancel or change your appointment, as we reserve that time for you
- Not Flexible and not transferable.
+ Certificate Issued
+ BONUS QR CODE Health Status Evidence
Different Tests MAY BE ACCEPTED by certain countries as a Travel Test please check https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
*The Lab does not work on Sundays. Samples must be received before 11 am. 24 hours, excludes Sundays and half days on Saturday,
*12 or 24 Hours Results are not an absolute guarantee. Time starts from when the lab receives the sample and it applies only to the first processed result. Samples that are inconclusive or positive in the initial result need to be re-run and checked again. Such situations mean that the final result from the 2nd rerun of such cases, may be outside the target 12/24 hour target
* You Must Register your sample online when you make your test
How it works:
Please book your test as soon as possible as stock is running out sometimes. Please book the Test before you travel. You will receive your Booking Reference Number by email when you book and pay for your Test. Use that number for your Passenger Locator Form.
When you arrive in the UK we will hold for you, your 1st and 2nd Test together at 89 Falcon Rd, SW11 2PF
Collect both tests at your appointment. Complete the first test and then drop it to the lab drop slot as per the map on this page.
For your 2nd test, you may do it at home. Again follow the instructions and self swab just like you did on the first test. Again following the instructions, and drop it off at the same dropbox slot.
The lab aims to get your results to you the next day they receive the Test sample.
ONE PERSON = ONE ORDER = ONE ACCOUNT = ONE APPOINTMENT
Please LOGOUT and Order again using a separate email address and a separate account for each Friend or Family member.
(Due to Privacy principles, we do not accept multiple people on the same account)