Lab PCR Swab Travel Test Kit. Lab Results in 1-3 days from receiving the sample
Test for the live Virus. Sensitive to all current variants.
- Test Kits delivered to the self Isolation Address on Day 1
- Self Swab Test Kits for Day 2, 5, and Day 8
- All tests – 12 hours results from when the lab receives the sample if before 11am*
- Genome sequencing covid 19 day 2 the Test if needed
- Highest Quality test Brands
- UKAS Registered Lab for best quality PCR test results in the UK.
- Lab PCR Swab Travel Test. Lab Results in 1-3 days from sample arrival
- Free Test Kit for re-testing if the Lab requires Re-Sampling
- National Laboratory Certified by Medicines Online
- 3 x Stress-Free, Pre-Paid Royal Mail Track24, Return to Lab Labels included*
- For Fast Delivery to the Lab for your day 5 test there will be an extra cost depending on your location in the UK.
+ Certificate Issued
+ BONUS QR CODE Health Status Evidence
+ Payment Receipt includes Booking Reference Number for Passenger locator Form
Different Tests MAY BE ACCEPTED by certain countries as a Travel Test please check https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Royal Mail Special Postbox is used for COVID Test Kits Returns. But their website does not work to help you find the nearest one. You will need to download their Mobile App. The locator works well on it. Click Here: ROYAL MAIL COVID DROP Box app
* Royal Mail does not work on Sundays and only half the day on Saturdays. This affects deliveries, and DHSC is discussing the issue with Royal Mail. Next-Day Business Day Delivery means that on Day 0, the order will be shipped. If you want next day delivery to be before Day 0, please add it to your order and send us an email to [email protected] to arrange early delivery. (The standard delivery is shipped on Day 1
Note: Returns Policy. We do not accept returns for these Medical Items. However in any case there is a restocking fee. Please see here: Refunds Government Provider 2, 5, 8 and FTF, Policy.
*For FTF and Day 5 Results we suggest hand-delivering the sample to the Lab or send a fast courier. Try not to use Royal Mail unless you have no option.