MOL Brand Test and MOL Brand Lab PCR Swab Travel Test Kit. Lab Results in 1-2 days from receiving the sample.
- Day 2 & 8 (24-36 Hours for Lab Processing)
- Day 5 (12 Hours Lab Processing)**
Test for the live Virus. Sensitive to all current variants.
- Test Kits delivered to the self Isolation Address on day 2, day 8 and day 5 tests
- Self Swab Test Kits for Day 2, 5, and Day 8
- Day 5 12 hours results from when the lab receives the sample
- Genome sequencing covid 19 day 2 the Test if needed
- Highest Quality test Brands
- UKAS Registered Lab for best quality PCR test results in the UK.
- Lab PCR Swab Travel Test. Lab Results in 1-2 days from sample arrival
- Free Test Kit for re-testing if the Lab requires Re-Sampling
- National Laboratory Certified by Medicines Online
- 3 x Stress-Free, Pre-Paid Royal Mail Track24, Return to Lab Labels included*
- For Fast Delivery to the Lab for your day 5 test there will be an extra cost depending on your location in the UK.
+ Certificate Issued
+ BONUS QR CODE Health Status Evidence
+ Payment Receipt includes Booking Reference Number for Passenger locator Form
Different Tests MAY BE ACCEPTED by certain countries as a Travel Test please check https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Royal Mail Special Postbox is used for COVID Test Kits Returns. But their website does not work to help you find the nearest one. You will need to download their Mobile App. The locator works well on it. Click Here: ROYAL MAIL COVID DROP Box app
* Royal Mail does not work on Sundays and only half the day on Saturdays. This affects deliveries, and DHSC is discussing the issue with Royal Mail. Next-Day Business Day Delivery means that on Day 0, the order will be shipped. If you want next day delivery to be before Day 0, please add it to your order and send us an email to [email protected] to arrange early delivery. (The standard delivery is shipped on Day 1)
How it works:
Please book your test as soon as possible as stock is running out sometimes. Please book the Test before you travel. You will receive your Booking Reference Number by email when you book and pay for your Test. Use that number for your Passenger Locator Form.
When you arrive in the UK we will send it out on day 1, all 3 tests in 1 Kit. It will arrive at you on day 2 by Royal Mail Track24 services. Royal Mail will send you several SMS and Emails regarding the arrival of your parcel.
When you receive your parcel on day 2 you should open the box and following the instructions to self swab. And REGISTER your information on the link in the Test box instructions. Following the instructions, you can put the sample back into an additional return box also provided. Open your Royal Mail App on your phone and locate the nearest Red COVID dropbox.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances.
Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label, drop the parcel off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red COVID Box to return it to the Lab. The lab aims to get your results to you within 1-2 days.
But don’t panic if they are a day late. They are doing their best and you will get your results from them. Keep an eye on the Track24 delivery progress. Any issues contact Royal mail with your tracking numbers.
Your Day 5 Test to Release Test is a special Test. You will receive it together with your day 2 & 8 kits. But do not confuse them. Follow the instructions in the test kit box. If your results are clear/negative, you are free to leave your home but you must still follow other government requirements. You also should complete your day 8 test and send it to the lab for testing. You MUST Register your Day 5 as a Day 5, 12 hours** Results Test. Otherwise, it will be processed as a standard 2 & 8 test.
ONE PERSON = ONE ORDER = ONE ACCOUNT
Please LOGOUT and Order again for each Friend or Family member.
(Due to Privacy principles, we do not accept multiple people on the same account)
Note: Returns Policy. We do not accept returns for these Medical Items. However in any case there is a restocking fee. Please see here: Refunds Government Provider 2, 5, 8 and FTF, Policy.
** Target 12 hours. You must get the sample to the Lab in Battersea before 11am. If the sample arrives after 11am usually you will get your result the next day. For FTF and Day 5 Results we suggest hand-delivering the sample to the Lab or send a fast courier. Try not to use Royal Mail unless you have no option.
*12 or 48 Hours Results are not an absolute guarantee. Time starts from when the lab receives the sample and it applies only to the first processed result. Samples that are inconclusive or positive in the initial result need to be re-run and checked again. Such situations mean that the final result from the 2nd rerun of such cases, maybe outside the target 12/48 hour target
You can claim up to £100 from Royal Mail for Delayed or Lost Samples: Please complete the form here at https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/webforms/claim