Medicines Online RGN QR CODE Health Status
COVID -19 Is invisible, but your health status need not be*
*This important idea is one of the fundamental reasons why we developed the Patent Pending Multi-Multi System with Health Status verification by Registered General Nurses around the world.
It has 3 states of existence using a globally styled Traffic light colour System
It uses fully trained and certified Nurses first to approve the Status based on Test results provided from a “test centre near me” and certified by Photo ID, cross checked with the Name on the Test Results from a credible Clinic or lab that conducted the test. A fully trained Nurse is also under an obligation to explain the meaning of the QR CODE Health Status. This status is a support only and is not a reason to change any recommended behaviour.
The Dynamic Status is updated according to WHO and government advising. And in our view it cannot be legally used unless it’s Dynamically displayed inside the patients account. It is not just a screenshot. Dynamic Status means that QR Codes can have:
1. An expiry date: Status for some types of tests last only a few days, and some types can last for months.
2. Name of the Testing company and the Nurse who gave the Status.
3. The type of test and the date of the test
4. The name and address of the patient.
5. Patient acknowledgement to have this basic data encoded into the QR CODE.
6. An alert if the QR Code has expired
Travel Passport Status
Some types of tests from test centres near me, have been accepted by some Foreign Governments and Airlines as acceptable evidence that travellers are COVID safe to travel. As such, we support a Travel passport in such tests and the Status of the QR Code reflects the dynamic agility of our online Account Health Status system. Technology changes with testing and also the Healthcare Industries understanding changes. And the Medicines Online Health Status dynamically changes to reflect such changes also.
Revoke of Health Status
To avoid abuse of our Health Status Medicines Online also reserves the right to Revoke the use of its Health Status Code if it feels a Patient is bringing its reputation into disrepute by using the Status in any damaging manner in the community.
Process for getting your Medicines Online RGN Status Code
- Receive your test results from a, “test center near me”
- Purchase your RGN QR Code on the Medicines Online website.
- Upload your photo ID, and the test results into your personal customer account on the Medicines Online website.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive an email to log in to your account to receive your Health Status from the Registered Nurse assigned to you.
Have fun and use our Health Status in responsible ways.
Legal Note: Medicines Online is not the actual provider of your Health Status. We are the private display system that allows a Registered Nurse to provide your status in your account, based on the information you have provided to them. It’s your choice to show your QR code where you may feel its reasonable to do so. This may be at a bar, or restaurant or a club or a care home—a gym shop or even at work or travel.